***This is a fully functional trial!***
* Expert authorship lends credibility to information.
* Evidence-based content assures the most reliable coverage of diagnostic and natural treatment methods.
* Over 80 algorithms synthesize therapeutic content and provide support for your clinical judgment with a conceptual overview of case management.
* A consistent organization saves you time and helps you make fast, accurate diagnoses.
New to This Edition
* 12 NEW chapters enhance your treatment knowledge and understanding with information on important and newly emerging treatments and areas of interest, including:
* Hair Loss in Women
* Hyperventilation Syndrome
* Infectious Diarrhea
* Intestinal Protozoan Infestation
* Lichen Planus
* Parkinson's Disease
* Proctological Conditions
* Uterine Fibroids
* Each chapter is fully updated to reflect the content of the latest edition of Pizzorno's Textbook of Natural Medicine and keep you current on the safest and most effective natural interventions.
By Joseph E. Pizzorno, Jr., ND, President Emeritus, Bastyr University, Kenmore, WA, USA; Michael T. Murray, ND, Faculty, Bastyr University, Kenmore, WA, USA; and Herb Joiner-Bey, ND, Naturopathic Physician, Kenmore, WA
A search tool
Featuring various search options to help you find the words you need more easily, including:
* A quick search of words while you type
* A 'fuzzy filter' for when you are not sure of the correct spelling of a word
* A 'keyword' search for finding key words within phrasal verbs
* A wild card search facility which can replace a letter or a group of letters
A learning tool
The dictionary app includes a number of features which help you to expand your vocabulary further:
* A 'Favourites' feature allows you to create your own categories and lists of words
* Your last visited words are all saved in your 'History', so that you can quickly look back at recently checked words
* Discover a new word every day with the 'Daily' feature
* Ability to have dictionary Word of the Day as a widget on the device home screen
* See words in context with example sentences
* Online and offline modes supported, the offline mode allows you to download the whole dictionary and work independently from data connections
MobiSystems part of our windows phone Medical and have installs 100000. Update July 28, 2015.Rating is 79.6667. Windows Verison is 4.3.136. Actual size 3.9 MB.
Waste of time It's definitely a medical text full of information but the interface is terrible! It kept zooming in when I barely touched the screen to scroll text. It's really not worth having unless it's something you regularly reference, especially with the $65 price tag after the trial.
Sucks They dont even have "prostate" in the search
Hand Book of Natural Medicine Natural medicine for treatment of diseases and disoder
it is good app for medical student
$69.99 To actually open Looks like it could be a nice list but the only thing thats free is the download once downloaded be prepared to pay BIG BUCKS for the info. WASTE OF TIME!!
BAIT AND SWITCH Download the app for free, must pay to use. SUUUUUUCKS!!!!!
1 day Trial Only App Make the description of the app clearer
What's the point? Installed but won't let me look into anything without buying!
Bad bad bad Installed but have to pay to read.
No I won't even open it up. It appears that this company preys on doctors or people who have too much money to care if they are being victimized. I will keep an eye out for them in the future. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, (insert profanity)...
1Day Trial=Rubbish Horrible Application Don't waste your time.
TRIAL VERSION!! Another frackin' trial version dictionary from this company. Uninstalled from disgust & feeling of being suckered. PLEASE mark this a trial version OR, better yet, show two entries in the Play Store, one for the trial & the other for the full version. I don't mind trial versions and sometimes even by the app once I've used the trial... I'll even tolerate being asked often if I want then full version ---- if I know it's a trial version. This feels like bait & switch marketing tactics, y'all! Not nice at all!
Disappointing... Great app, awesome info. Only a 7 day trial :( Boo. Uninstall. Sadly :/
Just another junk And the BAD thing is, its iust a 7 day trial!! Waste of time uninstalled it right away...
Nice app Trial period way too short, so nothing really can be gained from app. Make trial longer or lesson the amount of info, but make it a truly useful app.
Why I bought 6app with activate key in my mail but not active all my app i have bought why active key not work
could have been great potential but short trial then have to pay for anything, not a real free app. uninstall.
Not worth the price 7 day trial then ZAR 507 for full version. Retarded!
7-day trial I downloaded, THEN I found out it is a limited trial version, uninstalling.
Lies App lies, it is a time limited trial.
Gotta pay. Ill stick with my actual books
It is online one Clear data is not avalible.. it really sucks to download or buffer the page
Hidden Charge? Upon opening app for 1st time, message appears that "30 day(s) left in free trial"... then states an expensive charge. Hoping this isn't a bait & switch because this site looks like it could prove very helpful... of which I'd be most grateful.
Waste of time What I thought was a herbal turns out to be a qualified medical dictionary for doctors. Totally useless for herbalists in training. Rename this app and more people won't make the same mistake as myself. Hence wasted my time and energy.
Hmmmm Nice application, I hope it gonna help a lot of people out dia
I love it but the ads are very annoying
Clinicians Handbook From what I've looked at so far it looks very beneficial...but why is there a trial period for something offered for free. I don't intend to spend $64.99 on this on the 31st day. So what will happen on the 32nd day? Does it uninstall itself? For $64.99 I can get any number of regular books. What am I missing here?
Book of Natural Medicine Remedies of herbal & pharmacial importance
The best and in detail information is given
No Free Version Installed the "free" version and then it says 0 days of trial left upon opening the first time ???
Likes the apps
It's a bait and switch..... Scam. After you download, it wants money. I'm reporting it as a scam
Very nice and inspiring book.I love it
© 2015 Android Download Box. All rights reserved